lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

My Autobiography



Hi everyone!

Welcome to the English blog! In our first blog session, you have to write a short autobiography.



Here is an example of my autobiography:

I was born in Santiago, Chile, and I'm the oldest of three sisters. My father was born in Santiago, but my mother is from a small town in Belgium. 

Since I was a very young child, I wanted to be an artist. I learned how to draw by myself. I graduated from the Santiago College school, and studied Visual Arts in Universidad Finis Terrae, where I learned how to paint, draw, make sculptures and printing techniques. Then, in 2006 I obtained my Teaching Degree in Universidad Católica. 

After I graduated, I worked in different jobs. I did English-Spanish translations for a long time and taught Art and English lessons in two schools, Nuestra Señora de Andacollo and Nuestra Señora del Pilar. In 2007, I started teaching English to adults in an institute in Santiago, called BridgeEnglish. 

Today, I continue to paint in an art studio with a group of artists. I also have a special interest in Arabic culture because my father’s family is originally from Palestine. I like to cook palestinian food and listen to arabic music. I love reading books about history, politics, art, novels and poetry, and I speak basic Arabic, too.

_____________________________

Now it's your turn! You have to write your autobiography. Remember to include:


- Birth information

- Studies info (elementary/high school/ university)
- Family Info
- Hobbies
- Others...

> Number of words: 120 (minimum)

> Make comments on three of your classmates’ posts and also leave a comment on the teacher’s post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario